Geaca de piele dama Alpinestars Stella GP-R
The Stella GP-R Leather Jacket is designed for a fully optimized female fit. Boasting perforations and zippered air intakes for unsurpassed levels of ventilation, this jacket is Tech-Air® compatible.
- Designed for an optimized female fit.
- Tech-Air® compatible: The Tech-Air® system is purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect the start of a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather for high levels of durability and abrasion resistance.
- Large accordion stretch panels provide excellent movement and comfort on the bike.
- Power-span stretch fabric panels on sleeves further improve fit and feel.
- Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
- Two zippered hand pockets for real-world practicality.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue in the saddle.
- Zippered air intakes are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
- Localized perforations for enhanced levels of ventilation.
- Chest and back compartments can accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Fixed inner liner for improved breathability.
- Removable thermal liner allows riders to tailor the jacket to the conditions.
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket for safe and secure storage of valuables.
- Adjustable snap button system to integrate the Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Comfort fabric on collar.
- Alpinestars Bio-Armor protectors on shoulders and elbows for high levels of impact protection.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders for high levels of abrasion resistance.
- Approved to Category II of the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AA class.
- Prepare for Level 2 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (EN1621-2:2014).
- Level 1 Alpinestars Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors (EN1621-1:2012).
- prepared for Alpinestars Tech-Air® Airbag System (sold seperately).