The Sherman sport jacket is emblematic of Furygan style and quality. Crafted using brand-new leather working techniques, it demonstrates our desire to keep pushing back the limits.
- Sherman is homologated as PPE.
- Main external material: premium cow leather.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing resistance.
- D3O protectors for shoulders and elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with D30's Central Back (level-1) and Full Back (level-2) back protector, available as an added option.
- Leather and foam reinforcements on the elbows.
- Areas exposed to abrasion and or tearing in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching.
- Sport fit
- Thermal padded vest lining (removable) with aluminium inserts, for maximum protection against the cold on the chest and top fiting for the arms.
- Leather stretch above the elbows and the shoulders, plus high tenacity bi-stretch inserts at armpits for more comfort.
- Neoprene inserts on collar and wrists.
- Two connecting zips (one short and one full) mounted on an elastic belt.
- Three pockets (one inside, and two outside).
- Adjusters on the waist.
- Internal technical lining. Made from Coolon, a material designed to maximize breathability, moisture absorption and comfort.