Alpinestars T-SP5 Rideknit Motorcycle Textile Jacket
With a highly durable and abrasion poly-fabric main shell and subtly incorporated class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection, the T-SP5 Rideknit® Textile Jacket is designed to keep you safe and comfortable.
- Knitted design textile jacket designed with a body mapped fit and pre-curved sleeves and body for optimal riding performance.
- Strategically positioned stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars Airbag System, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
- Chassis constructed from hard wearing poly-fabric for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Large mesh panel on back of collar for optimized levels of airflow.
- Rear of the jacket is elongated for enhanced coverage when riding.
- Knitted technology fabric on seam area for maximum stretchability, thus optimizing fit and comfort.
- Stretch knitted panels on arm pit, inner arms and torso for an optimized fit and performance.
- Hook and loop waist and cuff with semi-automatic zip for a secure closure.
- Low profile sports collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
- Two front zippered pockets, inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage.
- Large tooth Vislon® main zipper for ease of use, even with gloved hands.
- Loops allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Woven camouflage jacquard for lightness and flexibility, thus improving comfort while giving the jacket a distinctive, unique look.
- Reflective details.
- Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus protectors on shoulder and elbows (EN1621-1:2012).
- prepared for Nucleon chest and back protectors (sold separately).
- DFS (Dynamic Friction Shield) Lite slider on shoulder for additional protection against abrasion.
- Prepared for Alpinestars Tech-Air® 5 Airbag-System (sold separately).
- protective motorcycle garment class A (according to Category II prEN17092 standards).