Alpinestars Barcelona Drystar Motorcycle Textile Jacket
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® construction, the Barcelona Drystar® Jacket offers true versatility with waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions.
- Polyfabric outer shell material with Drystar® membrane for excellent breathability and performance in wet conditions.
- Pre-curved sleeves and ergonomic elbow construction to reduce riding fatigue.
- Elongated rear profile for added riding comfort and protection.
- Waist adjustment band with hook and loop regulation system for an improved riding fit.
- Elasticated volume adjusters on sleeves to provide a personalized fit and keep the protection in place.
- Single, easy-to-use ‘Napoleon’ left Pocket on chest.
- New ergonomic adjustment cuff closure with gusset and hook and loop system for ease-of-use.
- Multiple reflective prints to make the rider more visible to other road users, especially when riding at night.
- Touring collar construction for improved comfort on the bike.
- Several multi-purpose internal pockets for real-world practicality and a waterproof pocket for added peace-of-mind storage.
- Two front cargo pockets with double entry and minimalistic bellow, two hand-warmer pockets and two pockets with snap button adjustment and flap for real-world practicality.
- Two patch pockets on the chest with flaps for ease-of-use with gloved hands.
- Ventilation zippers on sides for high levels of airflow.
- Removable thermal liner has a fixed inner laminated Drystar® membrane for excellent performance in wet conditions and a rib bomber collar for warmth.
- Liner comes with front inner waterproof pockets for added practicality.
- Soft comfort edging plus comfort fabric on inner collar lining for enhanced levels of rider comfort.
- Level 1 Bio Lite protectors on the shoulders and elbows.
- Chest pad and back compartments with padding are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 Nucleon chest and Level 2 back inserts (available as an accessory upgrade).
- fully approved riding garment to Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.