Alpinestars Valparaiso V3 Drystar Motorcycle Textile Jacket
A versatile, technical all-weather adventure touring jacket which is anatomically optimized for a superior long-range comfort, the Valparaiso v3 Drystar® Jacket incorporates a removable waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane for effective and proven all-weather performance.
- New anatomically profiled design to provide long-range rider comfort.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with a highly abrasion and tear resistant ripstop-fabric main construction
- Reinforced material on elbow and shoulder areas for added durability and protection.
- Convenient storage options with two front hand cargo pockets, front chest pockets and a large rear utility pocket.
- New ventilation system on upper chest area
- air exhaust zippered opening on the back for optimal levels of airflow.
- Ventilation system on sleeves.
- Superior Airflow front panel on main zipper to ensure unrivalled air intake on the front of the jacket.
- Waist adjustment belt with buckles for an optimal fit.
- Multiple size adjusters on sleeves for an improved riding fit.
- Bottom circumference cord adjuster to allow riders to get the perfect fit.
- Reflective detailing on sleeves and sides.
- New quick collar buckle closure system with precise adjustment range for a supreme fit.
- Zippered collar extension to provide higher coverage against the elements when required.
- Removable waterproof Drystar® membrane for effective all-weather performance.
- Removable thermal layer for added practicality.
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars motorcycle pants.
- Soft collar inner liner with padded edging for improved rider comfort.
- Chest and back pad compartments to accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads (available as an accessory upgrade).
- Soft protectors for effective impact protection.
- approved to Category II of the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AA class.
- Level 2 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (EN 1621-2:2014)
- Level 2 Alpinestars shoulder and elbow protectors (EN 1621-1:2012)