A street-styled road riding shoe that would not look out of place in a Californian skate park, the CE certified Stadium Shoe incorporates superb ankle protection and cooling comfort features, such as 3D mesh lining and perforated panels.
- Lightweight, durable, street-styled main upper material made in microfiber with perforated microfiber side panels and tongue for excellent levels of ventilation and comfort.
- TPU dual density and ergonomic MX-derived ankles and heel protectors are applied between the upper and padded lining to provide all-around strategic protection and flexibility in key area.
- Integrated 3D mesh lining for high levels of breathability with anti-sliding suede in heel.
- Tongue and ankle soft padding integrated for comfort and improved fit.
- Traditional metal eyelet lacing system for convenience and secure closure.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement for support.
- Reinforced mid sole inserted under upper for improved strength.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with top Lycra lining for comfort and support.
- Rubber cup offers stability, grip and support as well as durability.
- Alpinestars metal logo on the tongue, heat-press Astars logo on the lateral and medial panel plus reflective detailing on heel.
- The Stadium shoe is CE certified to CE Standards (CE 89/686/EEC – CAT 2)