The Protean DRYSTAR® Pant is ideal for commuting or touring and, thanks to both DRYSTAR® membrane and removable thermal full liner, can be used in a variety of wet and cold weather climates. Pre-curved leg construction and stretch panels proved freedom of movement while adjustable internal knee protectors proved class-leading safety.
- Multi-fabric poly-shell construction yields the optimal combination of durability, protection and weight.
- Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE certified knee protectors. Protectors are housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to rider’s leg length.
- Pre-curved legs and an articulated knee construction provide high level of comfort while stretch panels on crotch and knee provide enhance freedom of movement.
- Excellent protection against the elements provided by Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® 100% waterproof and breathable liner.
- Removable thermal liner ensures high levels of comfort when riding in cooler conditions.
- Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for superior riding comfort.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile jackets.
- Integrated high visibility reflective detailing enhances rider visibility in poor light conditions.
- Velcro® waist adjusters for a safe, precise fit.
- Premium YKK® zippers.
- Extended zippered boot gussets ensure a tight seal around the ankle and facilitate fitting and removal.
- External flat storage pocket.
- Available in international sizes: S-4XL.